The Training and Placement Cell plays a vital role for the students when it comes to market readiness of the candidates as “professionals”. It plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. Our ingenious alumnae have set new standards in the corporate world through their estimable contributions and it is our firm conviction that we will continue that legacy in the years to come.
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc and it also organizes Public Sector Exam Training for students who are interested to join Government Sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes for final year students.
- Organizing Pre-Placement Trainings.
- Finding, Informing and managing Pool Placement Drives.
- To build the bridge between industry and academia.
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies